We inform you that this website (the "Website") is the property of RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA, S.L. (hereinafter, the "Entity" or "RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA").
This Website uses its own and third-party cookies that store and retrieve information from users when they browse through it for the purposes indicated in the section "Cookies used through the website".
However, in compliance with the principle of proactive responsibility, the Entity informs that through this Website no information or personal data is collected without previously providing the necessary legal information and obtaining the express consent of the users in cases where it is necessary.
The information on the processing of the information collected through the cookies of the Website can also be consulted through this Cookies Policy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to users' devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), through their browser, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their device, to recognize the user.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES EXIST?
The types of cookies that exist are identified below based on the following classification criteria:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Entity and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Entity, but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are sent from a computer or domain managed by Riba Mundo Tecnología, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will not be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes (for example, the improvement of the services it provides or the provision of advertising services in favor of another entity).
Depending on how long they remain activated on users' devices:
• Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while users access an application or web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of a service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session (for example, until you close the browser and end the visit).
• Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored on the user's device even when the session has ended and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie. This period can range from a few minutes to several years, unless the user deletes them manually.
Depending on the purpose for which the information obtained through cookies is processed, which can be:
• Technical cookies (necessary): are those that allow the user to navigate through an application or website and the use of the different options or services that exist in them, including those that Riba Mundo Tecnología uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up the products or services, carry out the purchase process of a product or service, manage the payment of the same, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or "layout" of the service offered to the user, Riba Mundo Tecnología has included in the Website based on criteria such as the edited content, without the collection of information from users for different purposes, such as personalizing that advertising content or other content.
• Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA to monitor and analyze the behavior of users who visit the Website, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Website, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COOKIES USED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
In accordance with the different types of cookies described above, the following are the categories of cookies that can be installed in the browser and / or device of users when browsing this Website, depending on whether they are their own or those of third parties and their purposes:
Own cookies created or managed by RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA and third-party cookies managed and managed by service providers contracted by RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA:
1. Technical cookies (necessary)
They are those that allow you to browse the Website and use the different options or services it has. With them, RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA can, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify users during the session and use security elements during users navigation. The technical cookies incorporated in this Website are exempt from the obligation to obtain the informed consent of users in accordance with current legislation since, as indicated, they allow the provision of the service requested by the user.
2. Analysis or measurement cookies
They allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the different users on our Website to introduce improvements based on the analysis of data on the use of products and / or services offered through the Website. The data processed to carry out this purpose are anonymized, that is, they do not allow the identification of users. In any case, before they are installed, the informed consent of the users is required. If the user decides not to accept the use of them, some of the functionalities of the Website will be limited.
Third-party cookies created, managed and controlled by third parties RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA:
It is possible that logos or functions of third-party websites outside RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA (for example, social networks) may be integrated into the Website
Sometimes, these features come with scripts or other elements that have the ability to read, and sometimes save, cookies on users' browser and/or device. These cookies can be of different types (technical or necessary that do not require the consent of the users or behavioral advertising, in which case, and although RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA does not have control over them, the consent of the users is previously required before their installation).
Although RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA previously requests users' consent to install this type of cookies, we inform you that the owner of the same is the one who manages their purposes and their own privacy practices. In this regard, users should refer to them to obtain more information about the use of these cookies and, where appropriate, about the processing of their personal data. By way of illustration, but not limitation, so that you have more information about it, RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA shows below a list of possible third parties that may incorporate this type of cookies in the devices and / or browsers of the users of the Website, along with the links to their cookies policies and privacy policies so that users consult all the information in this regard and can continue to decide regarding the treatment of their information:
• Google Analytics:
DETAIL OF THE COOKIES USED BY RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA THROUGH THE WEBSITE
The following are the cookies and what this Website incorporates according to its purposes:
Type of cookie/description
Ongoing session on the website
For the duration of the session
It saves the currency selected by the user
It saves the language selected by the user
It tracks consent to cookie preferences
It track consent to cookie preferences
WAYS TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS OR REVOKE THE CONSENT GIVEN FOR THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
If you have allowed the installation of cookies through the cookie management and configuration system used by RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA, you can subsequently, at any time, delete or change your settings through the link "Change your Consent (link to the settings panel)" which is included in the previous section "Detail of the cookies used by RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA through the Website" or use the tools provided by the browser that the user has used to access and navigate this Website.
If the user decides to use the tools provided by his browser, he must bear in mind that, depending on the type of browser, the procedure for changing the configuration or deleting cookies may vary. By way of illustration, RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA provides the direct links of the main existing browsers through which the user may, at any time, change the configuration or delete the cookies on which he has previously given his express consent:
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Internet Explorer
• Microsoft Edge
• MacOS Safari
The user should bear in mind that some features of the contents of the Website are only available if the installation of cookies on their devices is allowed. If the user decides not to accept or block certain cookies, depending on their purpose, this may affect, totally or partially, the normal functioning of the Website or prevent access to some services of the same.
However, if the user wishes more information on how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the Website, you can contact RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA through the following address [email protected]
When technical (necessary) cookies are installed on your device or when users expressly consent to the installation of any other type of cookies on their devices, RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA may collect a series of data, including the following:
• Technical details about the devices used by users, including: connection to the internet and/or other networks (including IP address), mobile device identifier, your operating system, browser type or other software or data from your computer or other technical details.
• Details of the use of the services of this Website including, but not limited to: metric information about when and how users use our services, traffic data, geographic location data (city and country), the date and time of the last time the user visited our website, access to the contents that the user chose on his last visit to our Website.
• Data regarding the informed consent expressly given by users for the installation of cookies on their devices, including the user's consent status as proof of the consent required and given.
The controller is RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA, S.L. (hereinafter, also called «RIBA WORLD TECHNOLOGY»).
Calle en proyecto N7 sector 10-2, 46393 Loriguilla (Valencia)
To guarantee the proper management in the processing of your data, RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA may contact the electronic address [email protected]
Purposes of the processing and legal basis
The purposes of the treatment are indicated in "General characteristics of the cookies used through the Website" and in "Detail of the cookies used by RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA through the Website". The legal basis of the treatment is the informed consent expressly given by the users, who at any time can manage and revoke it as described in "Ways to change the settings or revoke the consent given for the installation of cookies".
Recipients of the data
RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA may share the information collected with:
• If necessary with the competent authorities and public bodies, Judges, Courts and Public Prosecutor's Office for the fulfillment of the legal obligations that are applicable to RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA in accordance with European Union Law and / or applicable domestic legal regime.
• Service providers acting on behalf of and on behalf of RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA as data processors, following their instructions at all times. By way of illustration, these providers may offer analysis and measurement services, advertising personalization, technical services for the operation of the Website, services so that users can manage their consent, etc.
• Third parties outside RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA that install cookies from their own domains or from the domains of RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA when it is said third parties who administer and manage the purposes of said cookies and the information they collect as a result. These third parties may be, among others, the owners of the main social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube) or Google.
Transfers to third countries
The processing of the data is carried out, in general, within the European Economic Area or in countries that have been declared with an adequate level of protection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Website has third-party cookies that provide services to RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA and that can store and access the information they collect even outside the EEA:
Cookies de Google:
Data retention period
The data will be processed as long as the authorizations of use granted by the users remain in force. Next, and in accordance with the data protection regulations, these data will be kept duly blocked (during the limitation period of the actions derived from said authorization) for the sole purpose of complying with the legal obligations required of RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA and for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Exercise of rights
Users can at any time manage or revoke the consent granted as described in the section "Ways to change the settings or revoke the consent given for the installation of cookies".
Likewise, they can also exercise at any time their right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability, withdraw their consent and not be subject to automated individual decisions, including the elaboration of profiles, by sending their request in writing to the Data Protection Officer of RIBA MUNDO TECNOLOGÍA to the following addresses:
- Postal mail: C / En Proyecto 1, 17, sector 1-10, plot M5 – Loriguilla, Valencia, 46000
- Email: [email protected]
In both cases, the user must attach to their request a copy of their ID, NIF or official document that identifies them.
Users also have the right to file a claim when they deem it appropriate to safeguard their rights before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es).
Update of the cookies and contact policy
This Cookies Policy may vary depending on the cookies used by this Website.
Valencia, 14 september 2021.